Using the Wheel of Life may be a useful starting point it can enable you to look at where you are currently and where you would like to be. ‘My true self vs My ideal self’ Boyatsis , R E & Akrivou,K, (2006) – The ideal self as the driver of change.
Wheel of Life – simply allocate a score from 0-10 to the different headings (you may want to change/amend these to reflect your own circumstances).
Notice your distribution, where are your highest and lowest scores?
Become more consciously aware of where you are spending your time and consider whether you are happy with this allocation.
1. What do you really care about, how is this reflected in how you are spending your time?
2. How is your time allocation affecting your health and well-being?
3. What are your patterns?
4. What is behind those patterns, are they useful /unhelpful behaviours?
5. What might you readjust or change for 2020?
6. What will your first next step be?
If you’d like to know more please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.